Last week I spoke with a single buddy who's got a house in Southampton and an apartment in NYC. He works as a technology consultant so he can live in Southampton Thursday to Sunday and be in Manhattan Monday to Wed. I asked him what kind of women he's been meeting in the Hamptons off season. He said that clearly there are many more attractive women in New York City than in Southampton.
But then he said the upside about the women in Southampton is that they have not slept with every wiseguy who shows them a Penthouse Apartment or takes them to an expensive dinner or has a nice house in the Hamptons. He said that on average he thinks that by the time a woman turns 35 in NYC she's slept with an average of 50 different guys. I was kind of shocked that in these modern times with equal rights and all that someone still judges women by the number of partners they've had. So here’s my question. Is it good or bad if a women you’re interested in dating has slept with over 50 guys in their life?
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
What a great blog question. I can't wait until some chicks descend on it like angry fire ants. I keep refreshing. So funny.
It will be okay for a women to have over 50 partners when it is okay for a man to have no money and a poor career. ;-)
Come on. Who would want to get serious with a woman after learning that she's had more then 50 lovers? To become the 51st maybe if she was really hot but then only with protection, but to be serious never!
You judgmental fools. Women are not objects to be judged by how many times they've had sex.
They are intelligent, meaningful human beings who possess greatness and should be cherished no matter how they've chosen to live their lives.
It doesn't matter if you can't tell.
50 partners from age 17 to 35 is less then three new lovers a year. Not a lot. For a guy dating in NY it would be kinda lame.
It's good for your women to get her meaningless trysts out of the way early in life. Else she'll start to wander at age 40 when she should be home with her man.
I dated a woman who at 30 years old claimed to have slept with only 3 men. Here is the kicker: She had performed oral sex on at least 100 other men. "That doesn't count" she said. What am I missing here.?
I prefer woman like that,first, they get right down to business without all the kissing, touching, and talking the other woman need. Second, usually she's given up on trying to change a man into another one of her girlfriends, finally, third, hopefully a few of the 50 men have stood up for themselves and come up with the right answers to all the grief she doled out when she presented them with a list of all the things she felt she's entitled too.
It doesn't matter to me. I agree with the earlier post...better to get it out of your system before you get married rather than after.
That said, people lie about this (especially women!) so you can never really know.
I don't like to talk about it myself because my number is kind of high and I know there are some people who would judge me for that. I don't lie about it, though...I just don't talk about it.
Okay, it is true that you can not tell the number of guys a girl has had, in the beginning. BUT, one thing I have learned is that Sluts can not hide it for long, it comes out in their mannerisms, conversations, and especially if they start drinking. A trashy girl can not act like a nice girl any longer then a crazy person can act like a normal person. They will start to say and do things (Usually very promiscuous and low class) on a regular basis that any half way street smart guy will pick up on. Only a dumb guy can not detect it or pretend he does not see it. Watch out for the woman who rationalizes EVERYTHING she does, that usually mean she takes no accountability for actions and has probably had way too many partners.
This is called a double statndard, why successful guys with house in the Hamptons and a penthouse in the city think that they can sleep with as many women as they like and think it's OK and then critisize women who are living the same lifestyle?
Ah, a slut has spoken, and obviously spelling is not one of her strong points. There is a double standard, for both sides. If a man is good looking and poor, very few women would want him, but if a woman is good looking and poor, that is almost never a factor. How many young hot girls marry POOR old men? Now I do not get mad at the rules, I accept them and abide by them. So, since I have done well for myself, I am only interested in marrying a woman who had not been used numerous times. Believe me, guys talks, and this city is a small place, and when you are with a slut, everywhere you go, there are a few guys snickering about how easy she was. But let me take it one step further, so you truly understand. Temptation is all around us, for both men and women. But it is much easier for a pretty women, then a good looking man, to have sex anywhere and as often as she wants. So the serious minded guys want a woman who places some type of value on sex. The odds of something happening are therefore diminished. You want it to be equal and okay to sleep with 50+ guys, fine, then start going dutch on all your dates, date poor men, and if you get married, tell your husband he can stay home with the kids while you work hard supporting your family. Believe me, you do not want it to be equal, you want to cherry pick on both sides of the fence, and that is not how life works, which is why you are single, and have to lie about men about your past, but they always find out.
Post a Comment